8/18/14

Pharast 6th, 656 AR

The travel has been pretty quiet since the orc raiders. I've had a bit of a chance to get to know those I am travelling with and figured it couldn't hurt to write about each of them a bit. 

Aiko Minoko - Sis. I fear to write anything bad in case she happens to flip through here and read this...but she looks all serene and graceful until that mischievous smile crosses her lips. She is guided and blessed by spirits I cannot even perceive which grant her some quite potent magic abilities. She lived her life in Tenshi Village with Master Motaga at the Shizuru monastery after our Grandfather was killed about 17 years ago. 

Keisuke Tanamura of Israfel
Keisuke Tanamura - An outsider. He really shouldn't be here or should have been dealt with as most outsiders to the lands of Saiya Zei, but the fact is he put his life on the line to save Tenshi Village. I can’t find it in my heart to draw his blood when so much has been spilt lately. He also helped protect Sis after I fell to the orcs, all the more reason to give him a chance. I'm uncertain where he is from, though I believe Israfel was the name of the country.

...the Mountain Priest (Baoji? Something like that) - For some reason I have a really hard time remembering his name. Anyway, he’s a priest of the mountains, looks like a bit of a traveller like myself. Quite skilled at healing magic and packs a mean swing with his fist. Very much the quiet, devout, and contemplative type. Apparently he was sent from the Shudon monastery with the task of gathering the relics or at least warning their caretakers of the plot that was going on. He has a tokkuri on his hip like myself, so he can't be all bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment