3/30/15

Baychiro Pt. 1

*The writing upon this entry is more jagged and forceful showing irritation at the time of the writing*

I have no idea where I am! The last thing I remember I was writing the previous entry when some sort of silvery-looking, sparkling mist began to crawl under the door. When I tried to rise it flowed across the floor and my body suddenly felt so exhausted I couldn't move at all. Then some sort of shadow crossed the room but I didn't have the energy to lift my gaze to see who it was. Everything went dark after that.

Now I'm...well, somewhere! I don't know! I have no idea! There is no sign of Aiko or any of the others or even any sign of a crew. It does look like another room aboard a ship though this one is decrepit. The walls and floor are made of grey, eroded wood so rotten it squishes beneath my weight when I walk. Many of the walls are sagging slightly and look like they might collapse at any moment. The air still seems to have the scent of the sea, at least, so doesn't seem like I was taken that far perhaps. There is no porthole to peer through to give me a hint to my location. The only door out of here is locked up tight. I've even tried using Ashura to cut away at the walls and door, but despite their flimsy appearance there seems to be some sort of magic holding them fast. I couldn't even make a scratch upon their surface!

So...I'm trapped.

Who captured me? Did they capture me alone? Is Aiko alright? So many damnable questions and not an answer in sight! This is so frustrating! I have no idea what to do so I'm writing in the journal to try calm my nerves a bit. Maybe something will come to m    

...and the door just clicked and opened slightly. By the Dark Goddess, what is going on?! No one has come in yet and I've been waiting for a few minutes, ready to surprise someone entering. Yet there is no one. Damn it all! I'm going to go looking for a way out of here!

No comments:

Post a Comment